70 questions to discover your spouse is a relationship quiz that will be taken together by couples to enable them to discover each and understand themselves better and subsequently improve the overall wellness of their relationship.
I dividend this couples quiz into ten categories with seven questions on each category. Couples are advised to approach this quiz with the lover’s mindset and with the aims of building a better marriage relationship.
This couples quiz is not intended to witchhunt or expose the weakness of couples to the detainment of the success of the marriage. Rather, the reason for this relationship quiz is to discover areas of strength and weakness of the couples and find a way to improve on them. It is for you to discover and know your spouse more.
HOW TO ANSWER THE QUIZ
The best way to answer this couple’s quiz is to do it together with your spouse. Remember two is better than one. It is not that you cannot take the quiz alone; but if you want to get the best-intended result which is improving on the strength and weaknesses of your spouse, take the quiz together.
- Be truthful (Thou shall not lie).
- Openness and sincerity (Bring out all the skeleton in the cupboard).
- A journal or a notebook.
- A pen.
- A conducive atmosphere.
NB: The above requirements are for the husband and the wife.
Read and understand the questions and then give the answers on your separate journal or notebook. At the end of the quiz, exchange your journal or notebook with your spouse. Please go through your answers in love and start discussing it together.
10 CATEGORIES OF COUPLES QUIZ
- Family/Friends category
- Romance/Sex category
- Friendship/Communication category
- Values/Vision category
- Mental category
- Emotional category
- Finance category
- Spiritual category
- Physical/Health category
- Social Category
- How well do you know the best friend/friends of your spouse?
- Have you ever hang-out with your spouse and his/her friends?
- How well do you know the family history/background of your spouse?
- How well do you know and relate with the siblings of your spouse?
- Do you know the enemies or perceived enemies of your spouse? How do you relate with them
- What will you say about parental influence on your spouse?
- Are you attached more to your family or more to your spouse?
- Do you ever miss your spouse when he/she is not with you?
- Do you kiss or touch your partner affectionately?
- How romantic is your spouse?
- How passionate are you to your spouse and your relationship?
- Do you have a satisfying sex life with your spouse?
- Can you proudly hold or kiss your spouse in the public?
- How will you react if you catch your spouse having sex with another person?
FRIENDSHIP AND COMMUNICATION CATEGORY
- Is your spouse your best friend?
- Do you enjoy talking with your spouse?
- What is the rate of your contribution and influence during a discussion with your spouse?
- How do you handle the situation when there is disagreement during a discussion with your spouse?
- How well do you participate when your spouse has issues or challenges of any kind?
- Do you look forward to seeing your spouse at the end of the work hours of the day?
- How often do you communicate with your spouse when you are not together?
- Do you have a well-defined core value and belief system with your spouse?
- Do you have a written down goal and vision with your spouse?
- How well do you like the personality and character of your spouse? (what are the habits, beliefs, and characters of your spouse that you do not like?)
- How often do you agree or disagree with the views of your spouse on the issue that concerns your relationship?
- Do you know the life dream of your spouse?
- Do you draw inspiration or motivation from your spouse?
- Is your spouse pursuing his/her God-given life purpose?
- Are you at the same educational level as your spouse? If the answer is No, how are you coping with the difference?
- How many books do you read in the year? Your spouse will confirm this.
- How many books on marriage have you read or how seminars/training on relationship have you attended since you got married?
- Do you ever study together with your spouse? If yes, how often, if the answer is no, why?
- Do you listen to the news, or watch movies or documentaries together with your spouse?
- Do you like to show or prove to your spouse that you are more knowledgeable than him/her?
- How will you rate your spouse when it comes to knowledge acquisition?
- Do you still remember the first time you saw your spouse and what attracted you to him/her?
- Do you know what your spouse loves the most about you?
- What are the major dislikes of your spouse? List at least three of them.
- Do you know what makes your spouse happy? (how often do you do this or how often do you violate it?)
- How well does your spouse enjoy your company?
- Is there the opposite sex in your life that you are comparing your spouse to; or who you wish your spouse to be like? If the answer is yes; why?
- How emotionally are you attached to your spouse?
- Do you know the monthly income of your spouse?
- Do you operate any Joint account; joint business or Joint investment with your spouse?
- Do you have any financial plan/vision or goal with your spouse?
- Are you the breadwinner of the family? If yes, what will you say about your spouse’s support?
- What will you say about the money management capacity of your spouse?
- Do you have the same belief with your spouse in issues like giving, tithing, supporting the church, giving to charity and less-privileged people?
- Do you think your spouse can earn more? If yes, discuss how to do that, if the answer is no, seek on how to improve on that.
- Do you pray together? If yes, how often? If No, why?
- Do you study the word of God together? If yes how often? If no why
- Do you attend the same church? If no, why?
- How do you handle issues and challenges with your spouse?
- What is your spouse’s belief in the following doctrinal issues (water baptism, speaking in tongues, the Holy Ghost baptism, prophecy, healing, generational curse, God’s blessings, sowing and reaping, sin and consequences of sin?
- What is the place of God in your relationship?
- Is the church transforming your spouse into a better person? If the answer is no, what do you think should be done?
- Is your spouse eating the right diet?
- Is your spouse doing the right exercise as at when due?
- Is your spouse taking good care of his/her health?
- Do you take a walk together with your spouse? If yes how often, if no why?
- Does your spouse undergo routine medical check-ups?
- Did you know the family health history of your spouse?
- Are you having any health challenge that you have not shared with your spouse?
- How often do you go out with your spouse?
- Do you like attending a social function with your spouse or do you like to go alone?
- Can you proudly introduce your spouse to your friends?
- How do you celebrate special days like birthday and wedding anniversary with your spouse?
- Have you traveled together on a vacation or holiday with your spouse?
- What qualities made you marry your spouse? List at list three of them.
- What are the weakness and bad habits that you have observed in your spouse? List at least three of them.